Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Weekend Project


This weekend I completed a class on blog writing and creation at Univ. of Texas Arlington's Continuing Education Dept. So I hope you find my blog a little more enjoyable to read. Please bear with me as I continue to improve.

I found time to create one more card this weekend in between doing the laundry, taxes, shopping, and baking cookies. I've seen so many cute cards made with the Fun Flowers die, that I knew immediately that is what I wanted to do. The supplies are as follows: Stamps: Elizabeth. Paper - Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, and Not Quite Navy cs and Newsprint dsp. Assessories: Vintage Wallpaper, Perfect Polka Dots, and Square Lattice embossing folders; Fun Flowers die, and a retired Circle brad for the flower center. Ink: Not Quite Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment