Sunday, May 1, 2011

Been Gone So Long


Work has just kept me so busy this year that I feel I never get time to be creative. I am just getting this card uploaded and the stamp set, one of my favorites, just went away with the Occasions mini catalog. Nature Walk has been a set that I pulled out time and time again. It was just so much fun to play with and so versatile. This card I designed for a presentation at a large stamping get together planned by my upline Jennifer Cotton. It was my first time to present in front of other demos and customers. It was so much fun. On this card I used the tulip embossing folder, some twine and the lovely Botanical Gazette dsp. The colors I used were So Saffron, Night of Navy, and Marina Mist. The sentiment is from the Word Play set.

Now that I have finally gotten this card posted, it is time to start using the items from the new Summer Mini. Get ready for spring and join the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment