Monday, June 13, 2011

Take a Nature Walk

I love the Nature Walk set. I never seem to put this set away. So today I decided to make a couple new cards with this set. They are similar to ones I have seen posted on other blogs and I changed them just a little.

With this first card, I first stamped the flowers with Sahara Sand and then white embossed the flowers over the top. Next I sponged Daffodil Delight and Marina Mist on top. The ribbon at the bottom is Chocolate Chip seam binding which I hate to see leave us. I use it a lot.

My next Nature Walk card has a collage feel that I just love. It uses two different designer papers, Newsprint and Botanical Gazette. The bird is stamped with Early Espresso on top of a Sanded background. So hate to see this background go. I just bought it about 2 months ago. But, I know I will continue to use it often. I also distressed the Pacific Point layer with Early Espresso to darken the edges. With an antique brad and a little bit of lace, the card was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment